What exactly is a Cultural Movement?
An ongoing relationship between brand and consumer?
A shared passion to make a change for the better?
Or just a clever way for a brand to get you involved and ultimately buy their product?
It’s all of the above actually, but I’m more interested in what you think about Movement marketing. You’re the one in charge after all. It’s you who decides whether a Movement works or fails.
So define in a single tweet your own definition of Movement marketing and I’ll give you a great gadget prize. Tag your tweets #UprisingGiveaway and use the remaining 123 characters to tell me your own thoughts about Cultural Movements.
The top tweet when I reach 10,000 followers on @ScottFrog will win a new iPad3 and also a signed copy of my new Uprising book – revealing just how brands spur you into action to fight for a cause and their products.
So that’s Movements in 123 to win an iPad3. Let the debate begin!
Terms & Conditions - No Purchase Necessary
- To enter simply tag a tweet #UprisingGiveaway and use the remaining characters to tell @ScottFrog your own thoughts on Cultural Movements.
- Closing date for entries applies when the @ScottFrog Twitter account reaches 10,000 followers but no later than Thursday 31 May 2012 and announced that day on Twitter.
- A winner will be announced the following working day.
- Entries must be original and not infringe any rights of any third party. All entries become property of sponsor and may be used and copyrighted by sponsor without restriction.
- Only one entrance per Twitter user.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- One winner will be selected from all tweets hash tagged with #UprisingGiveaway and judged by Scott Goodson, founder of UprisingMovements.com. The criteria includes: 25% originality, 25% aptness, 25% creativity, 25% writing excellence.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive: One signed copy of How to Build a Brand and Change the World by Sparking Cultural Movements by Scott Goodson. And a new iPad3 (16 GB) in either black or white. (Actual Retail Value of prize is $499).
- No cash alternative to the prize is available.
- Competitions prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion – this includes employees, or agents, or their family or household members. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility.
- Any entry into this competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Sponsor is Strawberry Frog, LLC